Baby Belle's Room donated a set of Hand-Painted Wedding Champagne Flutes to be part of a Wedding Basket in the Double Churches School Fall Festival Silent Auction Friday, November 5th starting at 5 p.m. at the school. The Room Mother who picked up the donation had these nice words to say, "[Baby Belle's Room] graciously donated a pair of hand-painted flute-glasses from her store (http://www.babybellesroom.com) for my son's "wedding basket" for his school auction. Thank you so much; they are beautiful!!"
Baby Belle's Room is committed to helping in the community whenever possible, while maintaining a constant commitment, first and foremost, to our community partner, Our House.
- - - CAN'T MISS - Coming Soon Around Town - October 19, 2004 - - -
We appreciate all of you who dropped by our booth at the Just4Kidz Consignment Sale a few weeks ago. Something even BIGGER and BETTER is just up ahead!
The upcoming Unique and Chic...the traveling boutique! Christmas Open House will be held FOR TWO DAYS ONLY at the Adams Park Clubhouse in Columbus, Georgia. Exciting new booths are being added all the time!
- Your One-of-a-Kind Letters and other Hand-Painted Wooden Finishing Touches from Baby Belle's Room
- Original Acrylic Art by Art from the Hill
- Handmade Ribbon Accessory Jewelry by Charmed, I'm Sure
- Handcrafted Wooden Toy Boxes by AW Creations
- Custom Monogrammed and Embroidered Onesies, Burp Cloths, Bibs, Shortalls, and More by Onesies M Us
- Custom Made Handbags - made from your photo by Brag Bags
- Stay-at-Home Spa Products (with demonstrations) by SpaDiDah
- Handmade Fabric Purses by Honey Hamm's Fluff-N-Stuff
- Custom Album Making Supplies (with demonstrations) by Creative Memories
- Homemade Cookie Bouquets for All Occasions by Cookie Creations
- Fine Jewelry and Other Gifts from Creations
- Baskets and Pottery for Entertaining from Longaberger
- Lifetime Guaranteed Cutlery from
- always in demand products from Tupperware
- Home Decor, Cookbooks, and More from Southern Living at Home
- and more coming just on the horizon!
Go to www.uniquenchic.com any time for all the details about upcoming shows and the latest, most unique, and most chic products that will be on-hand at the next showing of Unique and Chic...the traveling boutique! - Bringing the Hard to Find and One-of-a-Kind Together in One Place for You...and just in time for Christmas on November 13-14.
- - - NEWSFLASH - In the Know Around Town - October 10, 2004 - - -
Baby Belle's Room is the "Featured Site of the Week" on www.ColumbusGAOnLine.com - a great resource for local residents of Columbus and the Valley Area. Unique and Chic..the traveling boutique and our friends at Charmed, I'm Sure are also listed there in the "Look Who's New on cgol" section.
- - - CAN'T MISS - Around Town with Great Deals! - September 23, 2004 - - -
If you haven't been there yet, YOU CANNOT MISS the Just4Kidz Consignment Sale going on right now in Columbus, Georgia! It's in the St. Francis Shopping Center, by The Yogurt Shoppe. Great deals on a huge assortment of nice, consigned clothing for children, strollers, pack 'n' plays, cribs, changing tables, toys, games, videos, books, and even maternity clothing.
Also at the sale, you have a never-before-seen opportunity to get an up-close look at Your One-of-a-Kind Letters and other Hand-Painted Wooden Finishing Touches from Baby Belle's Room, as well as Original Acrylic Art by Art from the Hill, Handmade Ribbon Accessory Jewelry by Charmed, I'm Sure, AND Handmade Craft Aprons and Embroidered Bags from DoodleBug Duds.
Together the bunch you'll find at the booth at Just4Kidz is known as Unique and Chic...the traveling boutique! and will be holding a Christmas Open House at the
Adams Park Clubhouse on November 13th and 14th, bringing all sorts of Hard to Find and One-of-a-Kind Custom and Handmade items together...just in time for Christmas.